Public & Private Classes
Schedule of Group Classes
What to expect and how to prepare for a Group Yoga Class.
Benefits of Private Yoga Sessions
• Private Yoga Sessions allow me to focus entirely on you and your needs. When planning out your sessions, I take into account; your personal yoga goals, your fitness level, your strengths and flexibility range, and any previous injuries or health conditions.
• Unlike in a regular yoga class, I can alter your sequence on the fly, so-to-speak, changing it up and making adjustments to it based on what I am seeing from you during our session.
• In a private session, if you are comfortable with hands-on adjustments, we can work on fine-tuning your poses with hands-on physical changes in each pose.
• If you feel intimidated or shy about taking your first group yoga class, a private session or two can go a long way towards making you feel more confident and better prepared to make you more comfortable to join a group setting.
How to Prepare for your first private yoga session
• Wear comfortable clothing that you can move around in. I recommend you wear form-fitted clothing, this helps to see your body and be able to tell if it’s correctly aligned. A consideration for women: some poses will cause a loose fitted shirt to slip down and expose parts of your torso, a fitted top will keep that from happening. No shoes are worn in yoga.
• Please bring your own yoga mat if possible.
• Also please bring if you are able to, a small hand towel and a bottle of water.
• Please fill out this Yoga Release Statement and bring it with you to the first session.